Public Policy and Governance (PPG) Program under the Department of Political Science and Sociology of North South University is an international program in collaboration with Department of Administration and Organization Theory of University of Bergen (UoB), Norway, Central Department of Public Administration (CDPA) of Tribhuvan University (TU), Nepal, North South University (NSU), Bangladesh, and University of Peradeniya (UoP) from Sri Lanka.
PPG Program is offering a thesis based international master degree program under the Department of Political Science and Sociology (PSS) at North South University (NSU), Dhaka, Bangladesh. MPPG, the unique master degree program in South Asia, has entered its second phase of successful operation in providing education and hands-on experience on public policy and governance to the young professionals mostly from the civil service of Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. The program has got well recognition and acceptance from the government of Bangladesh, donor, and also from the students already graduated from the program due to its quality and relevance to their job responsibilities.
Public Policy and Governance (PPG) Program is achieving high limits as it grows. Initiated in 2008, this program is now in its 9th successful year. With that note, it should be mentioned that the past 8 years have been a fabulous spate of activities from introducing a master’s degree to conducting nationwide survey and organizing national and international conference and workshops.
To become a leading academic and research institute in policy and governance studies in Bangladesh and South Asia
- To develop professional leaders in policy and governance through education and research
- To generate and disseminate local and regional knowledge on policy and governance
- Providing quality education by national/international faculty members and practitioners
- Developing a competent research team with South Asian scholars and experts
- Building network and partnership with public organizations and other stakeholders
For MPPG Prospectus, please CLICK Here.